A huge thank you to my dear friend Jan in Washington State for sending me a link to this beautiful video. It is 16 minutes long, but you can watch it happily on double speed [and then go back and pick up on the finer details] Marion is a stitcher, up in the north East of England, and does all sorts of crafts, you can follow her on Instagram at Marion's World
We cannot all be Mia Hannson or Marion but we can do small things, and appreciate the skills of others. Make a cuppa, and settle down to enjoy this one...
Thank you again to Jan - and to Marion too...
Are there any stitches who inspire you?
What beautiful workmanship and hard-but enjoyable effort has gone into her coat. I hope she gets a lot of pleasure from wearing it. Lesley
ReplyDeleteI do too, it is remarkable
DeleteThank you so much for sharing Marion's you tube about her beautiful coat, she is right you just have to start it and hope for the best.
ReplyDeleteI've just finished an english paper pieced quilt which I started approx five years ago as a way to use up all my scraps and I am so happy with the result the only problem is my tubs of scraps must have grown in the dark as I have way more than when I started probably due to the machine quilts I made along the way.
I'm going to check out her other video's. Thanks again. From Shirley in Australia.
Oh well done with your EPPQ, they grow SO slowly, to finish one is a real achievement. Jan has shared a real treasure trove here, many of uswilbe visiting Marion's world now I think ❤️
DeleteThat's a lovely coat! A true labor of love. Thank you for sharing the video. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely isn't it
Delete