Saturday, 3 October 2026

Crafty Conundrum

Perhaps that should be Cone-undrum. Now that Santa is sorted, I have turned my attention to Katie's event next week. She is holding a coffee morning in the chapel to raise funds towards her 2027 London Marathon attempt, when she will be running for Hospice UK. I have been busy crafting since early Friday morning. Here's a teaser collage for you


Wooden pegs
A box of felt
A bowl of ?
Washed glass jars
Stuff for handsewing
A"Dead Salmon" Farrow & Ball Tester tin
A Cardboard Cone
A pack of battery tea-lights
Felt and coloured papers

If this idea works, I shall post photos next week.


21 comments:

  1. I shall be agog waiting for that post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm? I wonder what you are planning? I wait with bated breath. Regards Sue H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing. We await the outcome with baited breath😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds intriguing
    Alison in Devon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your makes. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have actually no idea what you're making????

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really interesting. The mind simply boggles. I am so eager to see what you make.
    JanF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pincushions, mini sewing kits. I await the results with bated breath. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has it got anything to do with proving I'm not a robot? Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!