Experiencing God's Grace in the Everyday
Out of the three ladies enjoying drinks in the last photo, you seem to be enjoying yours most!
I am giving up sweetened drinks. "A moment on the lips,a lifetime on the hips"
That's a lovely montage of the summer so far...
👍
Lovely pics of you both and the grandchildren. And I am sure they keep you fit when you spend time together.😎
Joy!!!
Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!
Out of the three ladies enjoying drinks in the last photo, you seem to be enjoying yours most!
ReplyDeleteI am giving up sweetened drinks. "A moment on the lips,a lifetime on the hips"
DeleteThat's a lovely montage of the summer so far...
ReplyDelete👍
DeleteLovely pics of you both and the grandchildren. And I am sure they keep you fit when you spend time together.😎
ReplyDeleteJoy!!!
ReplyDelete