I can remember where I was when this happened. I was working on a huge banner on the church floor, so had already opened up. Strangers from the village came in and sat, so peaceful, such a serene contrast to the horror
We were invited to meet a group about 600 of the many widows in Nigeria from the 9/11 massacres there, and to hear some of their stories. A heart-breaking day during for us, a lifetime of grief for them.
Prayers for all who experienced the horror of that day. One of my cousins worked in one of the Twin Towers, at the Port Authority. He was one of the lucky ones who made it out of the building.
Amen
ReplyDelete🙏
DeleteI can remember where I was when this happened. I was working on a huge banner on the church floor, so had already opened up. Strangers from the village came in and sat, so peaceful, such a serene contrast to the horror
ReplyDelete🙏
DeleteAmen. Never forgotten. Catriona
ReplyDelete🙏
DeleteWe were invited to meet a group about 600 of the many widows in Nigeria from the 9/11 massacres there, and to hear some of their stories. A heart-breaking day during for us, a lifetime of grief for them.
ReplyDelete🙏
DeletePrayers for all who experienced the horror of that day. One of my cousins worked in one of the Twin Towers, at the Port Authority. He was one of the lucky ones who made it out of the building.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, our prayers are still needed for those who continue to be affected by the experience. 🙏🏼 Good to hear that your cousin got out safely.
DeleteWatching those scenes now seems extra hard.
ReplyDeleteI watched a documentary about the way the little boats helped people escape the island, just amazing. JanF
🙏
DeleteA beautiful prayer.
ReplyDelete🙏
Delete