Sunday 16 September 2012

One Hundred, And Counting

Numbers fascinate me- and today I am thinking about 100.

There are 100 pennies in every pound – I must be a good steward and spend, save and give as responsibly as I can with each one.

100pennies

There are 100 tiles in a Scrabble Set. Do I think about the words and sentences I use everyday? Life is not about scoring points, but about showing love, building others up, speaking words to help, not to hurt.

  scrabble tiles

Bible Gateway [ a programme I use lots] has compiled a list of the 100 most read Bible verses on their website [here] I admit I am not quite sure how #17 [Acts 18:11] and #66 [Acts 17:11] got to be quite so popular – but all the others are verses I know and love.

100 verses

And finally today marks 100 days till Christmas!

100_Days

Have you started making any Christmas plans yet?

2 comments:

  1. I knew that with the return of Strictly Come dancing, the Christmas countdown had begun, but I had no idea that it was just 100 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhhhhh..... Don't tell them!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!