I managed to complete a whole stack of sewing jobs for various friends
- shortening a pair of curtains, and replacing the eyelets with Rufflette tape
- re-attaching a waistband to a friend's trousers
- doing an invisible repair on a ripped jacket for another friend
- shortening a pair of my own trousers [which I have been wearing for weeks with the unsewn hems just turned up and pressed inside]
- making yet another tea-cosy [a simple one, no frills one this time]
I got out the embroidery machine to produce a couple of bibs for friends of Steph and Liz who have recently had babies
- and on the knitting front I made the little coat and beret from the vintage pattern I used for the dress a few weeks back.
Whilst the red pixie hood on the pattern looks very cute, I suspect my young friend may struggle to fasten the button under the chin - the beret will be easier to pull on. I have cheated with those buttons too - they are decorative, and there are two strips of velcro under the double breasted flap.
A recent post by Heather at Hookery has reminded me that it is months since I attempted any serious crochet. Maybe I should plan some hooking for the Easter Holidays...