This month's craft output seems to be determined by the events and groups I was involved with, and family and friends. There was all that origami I did for the WWDP conference at the start of the month [and then made more models, to take to the Committee] I did a demonstration of the Dorset buttons for the Coffee and Craft Morning, and brought home 'armless jumpers' from that meeting to add the sleeves.
Lots of upcoming birthdays meant a card-making session on the die-cut machine.
Then I have done a lot of dressmaking repairs and alterations, like my 'french-style' tee-shirt, made from the dress which Marion gave me.
As well as that I altered a dress and skirt for Steph, shortened two pairs of trousers for one friend [and one pair for myself and mended a cardi for another.
Considering how much time I spent away with WWDP, and with family, i don't thinkI have done too badly!
I am hoping to spend June on one specific craft project which will take time and planning - but I somehow suspect other things will take a higher priority as the month goes on...