Tuesday 13 September 2016

Going To Pot!

My personal declutter rule is "No more china from charity shops unless it is Hornsea  -  preferably Cornrose pattern" So when I  saw this lovely teapot in the DEBRA CS  in Poole yesterday when I was out with Liz and Rosie,  I texted Bob a picture first! It was a real bargain  - and came with 3 cups and saucers too.



In other news,  we were very happy on Sunday night that both Helen Archer/Tichener  AND  Ross Poldark's are free.  But we wonder if the TV company producing  GBBO may have been just a little too greedy? 


3 comments:

  1. I'm a little teapot!Can't believe Rosie is crawling already! She's truly scrumptious!Aren't we so lucky to be Grandmas? I wonder whether Paul and Mary will migrate to Channel 4? I'm doubtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will go to Channel 4 with them. All that "After the break..." and there will be lots of ads to pay for the cost. Also part of the attraction is that it is just a bit old school BBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad about the whole money priority chez GBBO. I know image is everything and they have distilled it well in the tent, but my goodness. So worried about Helen and Rob in the same village now.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!