Friday 4 July 2008

100 not out!

Just posted an entry and realised that it was Post Number Ninety Nine - so I have officially reached a century of blogging! I never thought I would keep it up. People have been so positive and encouraging though - and I have loved all the helpful comments, whether they have been about faith or craft or anything else.

bob I have decided, in celebration to add an occasional Bible Verse to the layout. When we were doing our Quiet time this morning, Bob came out with an absolutely stunning [original]  quote, which left me amazed by its brilliant simplicity. I pass it on to you - keep passing it on!

Extremism of all flavours says 'You have lived already - now come and die for your faith.' Jesus, in contrast, says 'you have died already. Now come and live for your faith.'

2 comments:

  1. Happy "Birthday" or whatever the correct expression is.

    I enjoy reading your thoughts and wonder how you find the hours in the day for all that creative output!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honest answer? I ignore the housework in favour of more fulfilling activity!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!