Monday 27 June 2016

Working On My PhD

No, I am not that clever - PhD in this context means Projects Half Done. I have been trying to post at the end of each month about the crafty and creative activities I have achieved. Currently I have three different things on the go - but not one of them is anywhere near completion, and I don't want to speak about them til I have something positive to show you. But here is a teaser collage of some of the materials involved.
I have been using sewing machines, my die-cut machine, and knitting needles.
And my vaccuum cleaner- they are all generating a fair amount of little bits of stuff and fluff and trimmings on the carpet.
None of these projects is for baby Rosie, but all three are destined for other people to enjoy.
Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my guess is that something for Rosie will pop up somewhere! I am planning to work very hard on all my UFOs over the summer, and be ready for a new start in September! (A friend described WIPs as UFOs on Saturday, and I was too scared to admit that I had no idea what that meant! Goodness, are WIPs and UFOs even the same thing...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then there's the Finnish summer when you complete all your projects...

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!