Thursday 14 July 2016

More Family Fun

It was lovely yesterday morning to see our niece, plus her husband and their son, who are currently on holiday in Dorset. It is 10 months since we last saw young Sam, and he has grown so fast. I realised at 9am that I had no biscuits, and they were expected at 10am. For the first time in ages I made a batch of mini Hobnobs, which went down well. These are so easy - less than 30 minutes from start to finish. That is quicker than cycling down to the new M&S and buying a packet [cheaper too] Recipe here
Thank you, Kate and Jon, for the lovely lavender you brought us.

1 comment:

  1. The Lavender is gorgeous!!! Mmmmm, those sound like the wonderful oaty biscuits that Jane, the lovely vicar at my old church used to make! Mmmmm..

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!