It looked vaguely familiar in content.
Ah yes- September 2014, the European Food Safety Authority put out this advice
Basically the same information;
- Cook/fry/toast your food to a golden yellow colour not burnt-brown
- Follow the instructions on the packet
- Eat a balanced diet
- Don't store potatoes in the fridge.
All of which seems fairly obvious and sensible stuff.
- I never intend to burn things!
- I like to think I eat a balanced diet.
- There is too much else in my fridge to store bulky potatoes in there.
How do you store your potatoes?
How do you react to this latest dietary advice?