Wednesday 11 January 2017

Thank You And Goodnight!

Well,  today anyway... I was in the classroom by 8.05 and left,  after completing a mountain of marking,  at 16.50. I was on playground duty at break,  and spent half my 50 minute lunch break marking and preparing for the afternoon.  But they were a lovely class,  colleagues  were supportive,  and everything went surprisingly well. So this is a good sort of exhaustion. So exciting to realise I CAN still do it,  and teaching still gives me a buzz.  Thank you to everyone who sent me such kind words of encouragement. 

8 comments:

  1. Glad it went well. I am testing the water again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it went well and you enjoyed yourself. Hope it will lead to more opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the day went well in school.....the first day is always the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it went well! Hope it continues to go well. My mother taught for 40 years and she always identified herself as a teacher. Even when dementia robbed her of many memories, she always remembered that she had been a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a lovely memory. I am sure she was a great teacher

      Delete
  5. So glad that you got some Supply AND enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!