Thursday 18 January 2018

I Am Speechless!

When I began this blog I didn't think I'd keep it up. Now nearly 10 years later, I've passed 2 million hits. 
This picture is one I found online, but it seemed appropriate. Diverse fabrics stitched together by an elderly machine, to make a useful, beautiful quilt. I try to take the random things that occur in my life and put them together, redeeming things which others have discarded, making and mending... and by God's good grace, trying to make my corner of the world a better place.
Thanks for all your comment. I've made so many new friends here, and learned so much. While folk seem to enjoy my scribblings, I shall go on writing! 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I love your mix of the everyday, philosophy and thoughts on living a fulfilled life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations. I think you are the most regular poster that I read. And blogging helped you and I to meet. Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Your blog is super! Please continue as before, I love visiting here! Well done on 2million!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog, although I don't often comment. Congratulations on your 2,000,000 views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Always an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ang. Your blog is always interesting, and I have learned so much by reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! it's well deserved. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I enjoy is the eclectic mix of topics, always underpinned by your faith. Inspirational in different ways. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!