Tuesday 11 August 2020

Please And Thank You...

Firstly a please.  Pumpkin and Pauline have won the draw to receive the Goode Books. Please can you email me with your snail mail addresses so I can pop them in the post to you?

Secondly a thank-you to Tom and Jane in Valparaiso, Indiana. I confess I hadn't heard of your city [I've checked it out now- it looks beautiful] It is around 50 miles south east of Chicago, at the base of Lake Michigan.
I did 
know about Indiana Jones, but not the Indiana Smiths! It was really lovely to hear from you. I am so glad you're enjoying the blog, and our weekly YouTube church services. God bless you both.

Friends are so precious - both the ones close by, and those we only know through the internet. I'm truly grateful for all the friends I have. 

PS Don't forget the Perseids meteor shower tomorrow - between midnight Wednesday and 5.30am Thursday is supposed to be the best time




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!