Sunday 17 January 2021

Is It Sunday Already?

Sometimes it is hard to remember which day it is, living in lockdown like this. I do find that it helps to make Sunday a different sort of day, taking time out to 'connect to God' - even I cannot gather in the same room as my Christian family. It keeps a rhythm to my week.  

This morning's service from UCF includes Communion - if you are joining us, a candle, a cup of wine, and a piece of bread would be useful to have ready [and if they are not available, use something else!] The link is here - and we are continuing our studies in the book of Acts - focusing on the gift of the holy Spirit and the birth of the Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!