Tuesday 13 April 2010

Best Foot Forward!

socks

A great post from Anjanette and Scott Williamson yesterday [here] The socks we sent out after Christmas have all arrived. Just in time to benefit the flood victims of Yucay still living in tents, now they are entering their very cold season.

I am still amazed [but really shouldn't be] at a God who prompted us to collect and send these things before the floods happened.

I know who holds the future,
And I know He holds my hand,
With God things don't just happen,
Everything by Him is planned!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful testimony to the Lord's faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, what a great blessing that must be to those people.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!