Tuesday 24 December 2013

Breathtaking!

Sunday Night’s Candlelight Carols went brilliantly, lots of visitors, wonderful singing, and the hot choc and marshmallows were greatly appreciated at the end. The Senior section of the 2B Dance Group, who practice each Saturday in our Church Hall, did a beautiful dance interpretation of ‘Silent Night’ Their costumes, especially the golden angels, were truly breathtaking [thankyou Jane and your team]

IMG_1307

IMG_1309IMG_1310

The other breathtaking thing around here is my bowl of hyacinths – a leaving gift from my colleagues at the school where I have worked this term- two weeks ago they were just bulbs, but now they are blossoming and filling the house with their scent. [thanks, friends!]

IMG_1312

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Ang! Your card never even got written here I am afraid, with a whole load of others I just didn't get around to with all the stuff going on with my Dad. I hope you have a peaceful and blessed Christmas, and I look forward to seeing you again in 2014. I got the Speaker's Notes for the WWDP this week, and was thrilled to see your name in print on the committee list - I am looking forward to it a bit more now! With much love and prayers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful costumes! Merry Christmas, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dancing was very good from behind - i'm sure it looked really impressive from the front!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!