Thursday 19 December 2013

End Of Term…

The teenagers I work with one morning a week have been having a burst of end of term creativity.

They decorated Yule Logs [noting to do with me – but that blue spotted apron is one we made in a sewing session in the Spring]

IMG_1261

Some twirling tear-drop paper sculptures. I taught some of the boys to make these

IMG_1262

And the final sewing session of the year resulted in two pink cushion covers.

IMG_1265IMG_1266

No more Supply Work for 3 weeks. Better do some housework instead

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by all - with great results. Enjoy your break and take time for a little 'me' time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! a chocolate yule log - haven't made one of those for years. it looks scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mum showed me her Yule Log this morning- she had paid £5 for it in M&S !!!!! The one decorated by your teenager looks as good, if not better .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your holiday and REST!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, yule log.....!!!!! Those teenagers are doing brilliant things! Well done you!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I can say us too with two of these activities! We decorated buches in HE last week where I learnt that they are a midwinter thing, so we'll be decorating one here on Saturday- and Mattman came home from school this week teaching us how to make the teardrops- but then he stapled six together to make a huge and spectacular snowflake. Shall send picture proof!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!