Saturday 21 February 2015

Mamma Mia!

liz and steph

Just to say thank you so much everyone, for your amazingly generous response to my two posts about Liz and Steph this week. Steph has already exceeded her target for EAP for the Marathon [but her Just Giving Page is still open to receive sponsors] and Liz [and I] have been grateful for all your very kind comments about her guest post.

Be sure that I will keep you informed about Steph’s Marathon and about Liz’s competition entry. I have to admit that I have been through Bruges briefly a couple of times – and would love to have a proper break there, so would be over the moon if she won a trip for the pair of us!

Thank you again!

5 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I do love stories about the Internet being a power of good as intended.
    It's nice to live in a world that isn't all terrorists and tragedy
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Belgium a few times but never to Bruges; it is supposed to be the nicest city in the country though. Fingers crossed !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending positive thoughts your way so that you win!! Hey you never know it may work....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Bruges for my 30th birthday - it's a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I must read the posts I missed- I've been TRYING not to spend all my time reading blog posts and yesterday the WHOLE day (excepting meeting my mother in law in London) was spent away from blogsville making up our wedding photo book! FINALLY finished!x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!