Friday 23 December 2016

Pushing The Envelope

To push the envelope means to approach, exceed, or even extend the limits of what is considered possible or permissible in any context. 
It just isn't possible to send a personal hand-written, stamped envelope, containing a colourful handmade Christmas Card to everybody I know and love. I have many friends on Facebook, or who read the blog, some who I know well, and care about, and some I don't really 'know' but who read and comment and are somehow a special part of my life. 

I am truly grateful to you all, my friends, for your encouragement, for your informative and challenging words, for sharing the laughter and the tears of life, for just being there. But I genuinely cannot afford the time or the money involved in cards, envelopes, and stamps. So please accept this greeting, from our home to yours. May you know peace in your hearts this Christmastide, and joy in the year ahead. Above all, may you feel love surrounding you. 
With much love to you, and those you hold dear - Ang and Bob

6 comments:

  1. Bless you Ang, and the same to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this and for the daily sharing of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you and all the family. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you and yours the same, Angela. Happy Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2017, it's nice to keep up with you through the blog. Love from Chris, Paul and Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its good to keep up with you via Facebook - We have a Costa Coffee in Ferndown that you should visit!

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!