Sunday 27 September 2020

A Prayer For Our Times


I came across this prayer online and thought it was worth sharing. I found it attributed to five different authors, but I believe this is the lady who originally wrote it.

HERE is the link for the morning service, which should be available from 10.30 am. It will include communion. Praying the Livestream works this time - but it will be available later in the day too. We're only a couple of subscribers short of being eligible for an easier name. Thank you again to all who signed up last Sunday.





 

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely prayer, Angela. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Livestream worked perfectly this morning, Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That prayer is beautiful- I think I will share it with the children at school! Really lovely and very important to think right now!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!