Monday 18 August 2008

Home, sweet home

We got back from holiday last night - all the washing is done, and drying, I have done a grocery shop and I am in that post holiday stupor, trying to remember what needs to be done immediately and what can wait a day or two.

I have dealt with the post and the emails, and am utterly amazed to have been awarded a weblog award from a friend on this blog

brillanteaward-thumb

 

Now it is time for me to spread the love. According to the rules I have to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers

 

For the nominees here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

So I hereby nominate some of the blogs I check out regularly - a very eclectic mix, but who knows, you might find one that resonates with you!

Pastor Bob's Musings

A Skinny Fairtrade Latte in the Food Court of Life

RevMusings

4:53am

All things bright and beautiful

Stardust Shoes

I have to say

A full account of the holiday will follow sometime, once everything is dry! Bob took some photos, and when we have got them properly sorted and captioned, we'll post a link. maplin_logo

It is Monday - so Bob has gone to Maplin [where else?!]

The fig tree survived our absence and looks ok.

We came back to find the power out - so I was glad I had put my remaining frozen foods into the freezer at the church. When we were away for a week last year, we returned to some VERY smelly fish which had defrosted!

It's lovely to have a holiday, and I am grateful for the change, and the opportunity to see new places and learn new things and meet new people - but it is SO good to be home again!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Angela! I enjoy reading your blog and I know others do too!

    I can't wait to hear about your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!