Wednesday 10 February 2016

Pausing For Breath...


Today is Ash Wednesday - the start of Lent. If you want to join in the Lent Pauses, please comment on this [or subsequent] posts- and I shall add your name to the list in my sidebar. Same format as previous years [see here] - and do not feel pressured to blog every weekend. But if you have some helpful thoughts to share, in this season of reflection, then please do join in. My apologies for being slow in advertising this - life has been rather busy of late!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to join you this year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably won't blog a "PiL" special post but I am blogging about 40 Acts if that counts...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That definitely counts - your first two 40Acts posts have been great!!

      Delete
  3. Please add me - I need to get my blogging mojo back!!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!