- The Lord is a shoving leopard
- Let's raise a toast to the queer old Dean [I suspect Victoria was not amused]
- I have in my bosom a half-warmed fish [allegedly he actually said this to the Queen]
- Do not fight liars in the quadrangle.
- You've hissed my mystery lectures and wasted two whole worms, you will leave Oxford by the town drain.
Some famous modern Spoonerisms include
Favourites in our family include
- Have you loaded with wish-dosher?
- Clean up the crumbs with a BustDuster
- We are going out to visit Nick and seedy Church members
But to get back to the Dullards of Bolwich** - I photographed the bollards
This cast iron street furniture was created by sculptor Antony Gormley in 2002 [the guy who did Angel of the North etc] He has named them Peg, Egg, Penis and Snowman.
**we were actually only on the way to Dulwich [I really enjoyed pushing Rosie's buggy in the sunshine] so these properly should be referred to as the Pollards of Beckham.