Sunday 10 April 2016

My 61st Birthday Dinner


Menu
---
Salmon Mousse with Black Pepper Crackers
garnished with our Garden Mint
---
Four bird roast
Amazing Roast Potatoes
Carrots, Cabbage
Tenderstem Broccoli
Bob's Special Gravy
---
Tiramisu
---
Washed down with Sparkling Mineral Water
followed by Coffee

Bob did all this on Saturday night - less stressful than trying to prepare it on my actual birthday. I felt really special, and quite spoilt. Thank you Bob! and thank you everyone else for all your kind wishes - here, on Facebook, by email and by snail mail.  

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I have your birthday on my calendar and the day went by. I'm so sorry. But send you belated wishes now for a happy year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Birthday and many Happy Returns.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely! I tried to leave you a comment on my phone earlier but reception was awful! Saw your comment, remembered and felt guilty! Hope you have had a wonderful 61st birthday. So lovely you had such a beautiful meal too!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely birthday dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!