Thursday 28 April 2016

Tagged!

This weekend I am off to Northampton for Y-Pray, our first ever WWDP Conference aimed at younger women. Yes, of course I am going as a committee member, not as a delegate!
Everyone who attends will get a 'welcome pack'  containing information, and a few treats. Rather than just print off a name label and sticking it on, I have been busy making personalised tags. I chose one of the "rounded-off squares" from my set of nesting dies. A great excuse for more practice withe my Big Shot machine.


Then I took some of the leftover booking forms. I From each I cut out the conference logo, and a matching piece of plain turquoise from the back of the form. I stuck these together, and pasted on a name slip. I laminated and trimmed each tag, then put an eyelet in one corner.
A brightly coloured elastic band threaded through the holes, and all the tags are ready for slipping round the handles of the goodie bags.

I am pleased we could recycle the spare forms to good effect. More stuff about the conference will be following later...

4 comments:

  1. Hope this is successful for you all and that people are encouraged and inspired. Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds interesting. What a nice idea to make the pretty personal tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a nice idea!!!. It sounds a great conference!! You should've mentioned it before!!!Xx

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!