Thursday 5 September 2019

Thank You!

This time last week, my 'views' topped 2½million views. In just under 11½ years, that's an average of around 475 views per post, currently well over 5000 hits per week. This summer has been particularly lovely for the number of face-to-face conversations I have been able to have with some of you - but I realise there are others out there who I do not know at all.
I cannot get my head round these statistics, but whoever you are, thank you for reading, and thank you for all the kind, generous, witty, and thought-provoking comments.
If you keep reading, then I'll keep blogging!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you never stop blogging! Your blog is the most interesting and eclectic one I read!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to a meet up when you retire to Norfolk - just have to decide who will need a passport to cross the border!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Do you remember that Ealing Comedy "Passport to Pimlico"??

      Delete
  3. I always find it amazing that so many people tune in each day to read a blog of someone they may never meet - it is a bit like listening to the Archers - you become like old friends over time and are interested to know how they are doing and what they are doing. Here's to the next 11 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Archers has been going 68 years thus far - not sure I will manage that. Current plotlines a bit weird though - do we really feel Shula is good 'vicar material'??

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I certainly hope you continue to blog. I learn so much from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a sporadic reader now, but I'd be gutted if you weren't here. How would we know how to do anything?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Best of luck for the next few years with the blog. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!