Thursday 13 May 2021

I Am Still Here

It has taken the best part of a month to change my profile on Blogger. Yes, I am now retired and living in Norfolk.

But I am having email issues.  Some of you good people have sent me messages and they have bounced back saying "Undeliverable - Inbox full"

Do not worry - they are getting through to me. However although I can read them, I am unable to reply from my regular address - so my replies will come from somewhere else. Apologies for all the confusion this has caused. Sometimes technology is not our friend.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are still here and were able to update your profile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you, Bless. Hope you're feeling better now

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!