Experiencing God's Grace in the Everyday
Always my favourite place to be❤️Catriona
๐
And it's even more special when I don't want to be anywhere but here either! Have a blessed Sunday.
๐
My happy place.
๐ฉท
Feeling that peace right now! Pauline
Pauline, hoping you are both truly happy in your new home. God bless you in the days ahead!๐งก
East West, home's best!
๐ฉต
How lovely Alison in Devon x
We have been away for a week and I quite agree . So wonderful to be home. Regards Sue H
๐
So thankful for my home, while people in wildfire areas are evacuating and even losing their homes.
They are in our thoughts and prayers
I'm a real homebird. Home is where the heart is. Xx
There is nothing better than a happy home! JanF
๐งก
Yes, indeed! "Be it ever so humble..."
Oh. Yes! Home is the best!
๐
well said......
๐
Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!
Always my favourite place to be❤️Catriona
ReplyDelete๐
DeleteAnd it's even more special when I don't want to be anywhere but here either! Have a blessed Sunday.
ReplyDelete๐
DeleteMy happy place.
ReplyDelete๐ฉท
DeleteFeeling that peace right now! Pauline
ReplyDeletePauline, hoping you are both truly happy in your new home. God bless you in the days ahead!๐งก
DeleteEast West, home's best!
ReplyDelete๐ฉต
DeleteHow lovely
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x
๐
DeleteWe have been away for a week and I quite agree . So wonderful to be home. Regards Sue H
ReplyDelete๐
DeleteSo thankful for my home, while people in wildfire areas are evacuating and even losing their homes.
ReplyDeleteThey are in our thoughts and prayers
DeleteI'm a real homebird. Home is where the heart is. Xx
ReplyDelete๐ฉท
DeleteThere is nothing better than a happy home! JanF
ReplyDelete๐งก
DeleteYes, indeed! "Be it ever so humble..."
ReplyDelete๐
DeleteOh. Yes! Home is the best!
ReplyDelete๐
Deletewell said......
ReplyDelete๐
Delete