I think the problem may have cleared. I had the same trouble yesterday and Thursday but I've managed to reply to a comment today. And I couldn't comment on other people's blogs but, as you see, I can now. Enjoy your hols!
Preacher, teacher, wife, mother, grandmother, craftswoman. Married to wonderful Pastor Bob since 1979, now happily retired to Norfolk, but still busy. I am blessed with two brilliant grown-up daughters and four wonderful grand children
I think the problem may have cleared. I had the same trouble yesterday and Thursday but I've managed to reply to a comment today. And I couldn't comment on other people's blogs but, as you see, I can now. Enjoy your hols!
ReplyDeleteThank you FC
DeleteI have been having trouble leaving Commrbts!
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣
DeleteDid you remember everything in your packing? We shared clothes out between both bags in case one got lost en route.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely holiday.
Dividing is a good idea
DeleteHave a wonderful relaxing holiday! (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteUnbelievably relaxing thus far
DeleteEnjoy your holiday x
ReplyDeleteAlison in Devon x
Thanks, I will
DeleteHope you are having a lovely holiday.....forget Blogger for a moment!
ReplyDelete👍❤️
DeleteHope you are having a lovely, relaxing holiday.
ReplyDeleteOur th9ughtful friends are making sure we rest and relax
Delete