Saturday 25 October 2008

All the way to Ohio

IM002878-1The teacher I covered for last week has been visiting her new granddaughter, Evie, in Ohio, so I embroidered a bib for her to take out there.

I'm quite pleased with the effect of the variegated thread.

I know very little about Ohio - although according to Wikipedia, the state motto is "With God All Things Are Possible" and the state beverage is tomato juice! Who decided that??

DSCF1779

Here's another of my bibs on a beautiful little girl - I was so thrilled to receive this picture from her proud grandmother.

The people brought children to Jesus, hoping he might touch them. The disciples shooed them off. But Jesus said: "Don't push these children away. Don't ever get between them and me. These children are at the very centre of life in the kingdom. Mark this: Unless you accept God's kingdom in the simplicity of a child, you'll never get in." Then, gathering the children up in his arms, he laid his hands of blessing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!