Friday 3 October 2008

Some of us have work to do!

I spent the morning at a meeting and then doing the follow-up admin. This afternoon [following a brief dash to Button Boutique for more haberdashery] I cut out ten aprons for the girls to sew up at Sewing Club. They are really keen to do something for "Children In Need", and Susan and I realised that if we didn't prepare the pieces, they would never get them done!

Here are the fruits of myIM002874 labours, neatly cut out and pinned together in tidy parcels - one large apron piece folded round the pocket/ties/ ruffle etc.

My daughter Liz, on the other hand, appears to have spent part of her day playing about on the Internet. She has put MY blog into some programme or other, which makes it look like it was written by the Swedish chef. So now it contains gems like

"Zee sermun slut ves a teeny beet lunger thun I ves unteecipeting"

Poor child, I think proximity to Mayor Boris is turning her brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!