Friday 14 November 2008

Let's play Tag!

I have just been tagged by Catriona with this meme:

 tag             

The Rules

Link to the person who tagged you.

  1. Post the rules on your blog.
  2. Write six random things about yourself.
  3. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
  4. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  5. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

OK - six random things

  1. My first car was a green mini van
  2. I was the youngest person ever to get the Girls' Brigade Queen's Award [and always will be, as they changed the rules after that!]
  3. I have got Harry Corbett's autograph [and also Sooty's!]
  4. One of my childhood ambitions was to be the first woman president of the Baptist Union. But Mrs Alexander beat me to it - and she was a wonderful, gracious lady so I didn't mind too much!
  5. I always cry at the end of "The Railway Children"
  6. I love Marmite - especially on toast.marmite                    

I now tag Susan, Jo , Melody, Tori ,Dawn and Dulce

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know Sooty could write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela,
    I just finished the meme you tagged me with. It was interesting trying to come up with random things, I usually don't think about myself that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the "Daddy, my Daddy" bit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! when he appears out of the mist and she runs to him - I sob. I always did weep a little, but since my own dad died, I just cry buckets!!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!