Sunday 2 November 2008

Random Numbers

Jo, another blogging Supply teacher, has kindly awarded me this

SuperCommenter_Award I feel highly honoured to have received it.

I am now required to post 7 Random Facts about myself, and then nominate some other bloggers.

That is quite hard, but here goes

  1. My Grandfather's cousin survived the sinking of the Titanic.
  2. In 1963 I went to a CSSM Children's Holiday Club - and I still have the badge they gave me in my jewellery box
  3. I am exactly 150cm tall [and have been known to lie down in carpet shops in order to measure the size of a rug]
  4. I was born on Easter Sunday [1955] and baptised on Easter Sunday [1969]
  5. When I was at School, I won a certificate for "Progress in Maths" but it was awarded by the Guinness Company - so my teetotaller mother refused to display it [even though she had my other certificates framed]
  6. If I eat cheese I vomit!
  7. This month marks 40 years since I started preaching [and 30 since Bob did - that's seventy years between us.Gracious me!]

I nominate Seraphim, Monica, Tina and Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me...I am touched. Have a blessed day,

    love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!