Tuesday 7 December 2010

Bob Thinks He Is Banksy!

Look what he did to that knitting Nana on my Shreddies Box!

DSCF0005

Last year I made up a knitting pattern to knit my own Shreddies [large enough to be a Pencil Case] I even sent details to Nestlés, but sadly they were not interested

DSCF0703

I’d give you the pattern – but I seem to have mislaid it!

Having added a moustache to Nana, we felt she looked rather like Gio Compario – whose Christmas single is in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust.

Oh go on – it’s only 89p from Amazon, and 25p goes to charity! I have just downloaded it – even though I loathe the song, and Bob cannot stand the GoCompare ads!

 

[in real life, Gio Compario is Wynne Jones, an accomplished Welsh Opera singer from an exceedingly musical family- and he does lots for charity]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, I loved the Gospel singers at Fosse Park, what a happy bunch, I could have listened to them all day.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is an advertisemant that we switsh straight off!
    I love the idea of knitting your own cereal, have always thought that someone knitted Shredded wheat!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!