Saturday 17 November 2012

Making A Fair Offer

cl fair header
I have just won two complimentary tickets to this event in Harrogate  [full details here]  I went to the CL fair in London about 15 years ago and absolutely loved it, and was really excited to win tickets to this one. I was hoping to go with a friend – but now it has proved impossible, for reasons I cannot explain on the blog.cl fair 2
So is there any blogfriend in the vicinity of Yorkshire who would be able to use these tickets? I cannot bear the thought of them going to waste! The first person to comment on this post and email me their address will get both tickets. Please note the tickets are valid for Thursday OR Friday OR Sunday, but NOT for Saturday.

update; tickets going to caslass -I am very pleased to have re-homed them

9 comments:

  1. I was all excited for you and ready to offer my congratulations - I'm so sorry it didn't work out. How kind of you to benefit someone else though! I'm not close enough or mobile enough to get there myself, but I hope someone else will be able to take up your generosity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks H - hoping I can post the tickets off soon to somebody who will be able to enjoy them. I think your current foot issues would definitely hamper your progress round such an event! Get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, so sorry you cannot make Harrogate it would have been lovely to meet you there. I have never been to the Christmas Fare as both London and Glasgow are too far but Harrogate is only half an hour so I had already planned to go but haven't bought a ticket yet. Your blog is the first I turn to as I find it inspirational on so many levels so whatever the outcome I'll keep reading x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like the 2 tickets then? email me if you would

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela I would love the tickets. Have just returned from a musical evening at church which was great fun and this is the icing on the cake.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Oh, if only we lived just a bit nearer!!
    Sorry you cant make it, I know, having just missed a Fair, that it is a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you've found someone to take them up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and my parents are going to Harrogate THIS weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!