Monday 12 November 2012

Taglines

I rarely do tags – but Fishcake has tagged me, so I thought that in celebration of 2500 posts I might as well do this one…

Eleven Things About Me

  1. I have posted more than 2500 times on this blog
  2. I had to give up running in 2012 due to knee problems
  3. I learned to knit when I was 6
  4. I learned to crochet when I was 56
  5. I am 16½” shorter than my husband
  6. I am an Ambridge Archers Addict
  7. I cannot make decent Yorkshire Puddings
  8. I would like to learn to ride a unicycle
  9. I wish I could juggle
  10. I have never bought a Lottery Ticket

ambridge

Eleven Questions to answer

1-Do you have pets? What are their names?

We had a collie cross rescue dog, Charlie, who died in 2009

2-What superpower do you wish you had?

To clap my hands over the ironed laundry and watch it put itself away tidily in the drawers and wardrobes

3-What is your favourite food?

My daily bread – whatever variety

4-What is the story of your middle name?

Margaret – same as my Mum, and her Mum [and my daughter]

5-What was the last thing you got for free?

A sample of Aquafresh toothpaste

6-What is your current top project?

Cutting back on all spending to pay the important bills

7-Who is your favourite Bond?

I like Connery, Brosnan, and Craig – but none of the others

8-What is the main colour of the room you’re in?

‘String’ – and I just noticed black cobwebs!

9-What size shoe are you?

5 usually

10-If you could go anywhere in the world and do anything what would it be?

I would love to go to Scandinavia and see the Northern Lights

11-Name your favourite film and why?

“Witness” – a clever, thought provoking plot, good script, lovely scenes, and Harrison Ford [whilst he was still young and dishy!]

witness kelly and harrison

I am not going to tag anyone else, but if you feel like tackling these, here are eleven questions for you

  1. What was your favourite sweet as a child?
  2. Historical novel, romantic fiction, or detective story?
  3. Where in the world is your heart ‘at home’?
  4. Nigella, Delia, Jamie, or HFW [or another?]
  5. What is your favourite season of the year? Why?
  6. What was your first car?
  7. Which aspect of housework do you find most difficult?
  8. At this very minute, where are your house keys?
  9. What is your favourite ‘Christmas’ food?
  10. Who is your favourite cartoon character?
  11. What colour is the chair you are sitting on right now?

12 comments:

  1. Hee hee - like that your 11 things are actually 10! I don't do the tag/award thing either - but I enjoyed reading your ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear - I wonder what happened to #11 - I hadn't noticed its disappearance.

      11. I often make mistakes when I type in a hurry

      Delete
  2. I think i will tag myself. I always like reading these kinds of post as it shows you a glimpse of other peoples life. I am very nosey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your tag. Like my Steph,I see you like detectives and summertime.
      I am sorry but I have no idea who Phineas and Ferb are.

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed getting so much Angela info in one sitting! I'm just trying to figure out if Bob is very tall or if you're on the extreme petite side.

    Love "Witness"!

    xofrances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOTH! Mum told me to marry a man I could look up to.

      Delete
  4. 1.curly wurlies 2. Detective story, 3. Curled up next to my dad 4.delia 5.summer- I love sunshine! 6.i haven't had one yet! 7.plugholes 8.in my bag 9.lebukuchen 10. Snoopy 11. Green, in the theatre!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined in!!!! He's SIXTEEN AND A HALF-INCHES TALLER????????? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for joining in. I was always ambivalent about those pink foam shrimps- they looked more exciting than they tasted.
      And you are another summer/detective person I see!

      Delete
  6. Not really into tags, but since you asked...

    1. sherbert fountain
    2. romantic, historical detective story perhaps?!
    3. wherever I park my car
    4. none of the above, nor any other!
    5. all four; but as winter babe I'll vote for that one, I love snow.
    6. a bright yellow MK3 Ford Cortina!!!! Three months later I switched to dark blue Metro - far more sensible!
    7. getting started (why am I typing this when I ought to be hoovering...)
    8. in my handbag
    9. Mince pies
    10. Tigger
    11. mid blue with yellow, turquoise and red flowers

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!