Wednesday 14 November 2012

Tu Whit Tu Whoo!

Last Wednesday at Sewing Club, some of us began making owls from this magazine [last year’s Prima Christmas Crafts]

Over the next couple of days I finished three owls [which I then sold for 50p each at the coffee morning on Saturday] and have three more in progress.

They were easy to make from scraps of felt, and we added button eyes.

The original design was from Clare Young’s book [you can ‘look inside’ here on the Amazon website]

from primaxmas craft clare young

Here are my three finished and my three WIP owls

DSCF4906DSCF4907

I think I shall keep one to hang on my own tree this year!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, they look lovely. Perhaps you should sell a few on eBay for a couple of pound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I'm sure they sold really quickly. I really love the current trend for owls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, at least one needs to roost amongst the almond branches!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!