Friday 16 November 2018

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Today is my brother Adrian's birthday. I've been so busy that I completely forgot about sending his card. Sorry, Adrian.
He is the best brother a woman could wish for. He is thoughtful, generous and incredibly hard working. 
One of the best things about getting Cornerstones has been that we can see much more of each other than we used to. 
I feel very blessed to belong to a loving family. Happy birthday Adrian - have a great day - looking forward to seeing you again at Christmas 

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIAN have a lovely day. I am so lucky I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and one was sadly died.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!