Thursday 3 June 2010

Hallelujah Tallulah!

I knew that once I had found the pattern [46p, Woman's Realm, 1976] it wouldn't take long to put the dress together

DSCF0003

It's cut on the bias and has an elasticated back. It will look better on the star than it does on the hanger [I hope!]

DSCF0004

My name is Tallulah
My first rule of thumb
I don't say where I'm going
Or where I'm coming from
I try to leave a little reputation behind me
So if you really need to
You'll know how to find me

My name is Tallulah
And soon I'll be gone
An open invitation
Is the road I'll travel on
I'll never say goodbye
Because the words upset me
You may forgive my going
But you won't forget me

Tallulah

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was super fast - you are a woman on a mission

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!