Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Family FITS*

,*That's Fun In The Sun
bikes, balls, beaches, brothers, books...
And sipping long cool drinks through a straw

 

35 comments:

  1. Out of the three ladies enjoying drinks in the last photo, you seem to be enjoying yours most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am giving up sweetened drinks. "A moment on the lips,a lifetime on the hips"

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely montage of the summer so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics of you both and the grandchildren. And I am sure they keep you fit when you spend time together.😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, a good time was had by all. Regards Sue H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos and a cool drink through a straw is such a pleasure in this hot weather. I remember playing countless games of swingball when Leanne was young. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such good summer memories to keep us warm on cold winter days

      Delete
  6. Don't want this Summer to end. Last one with the eldest Granddaughter before she goes off to Uni in September. Missing her already!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we first connected in Blogland, she was just a baby!!

      Delete
    2. She's a beautiful, intelligent, kind-hearted young lady now!

      Delete
  7. Lovely family photos
    Alison in Devon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Treasure those days, as all of a sudden they are in their thirties!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the last one and predict it will be a favorite for years to come! JanF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see you all enjoying the sunshine. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like such a marvellous time. You are an amazing grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So blessed to have these grandchildren

      Delete
  12. Great photo of you and the girls. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the photo of the 3 generations walking along a trail. I wonder where they are going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norfolk is a beautiful county, lots of lovely walks

      Delete
  14. Looks like everyone is having lots of summer fun! Enjoy those long hot days and cool drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having fun, creating memories and enjoying that cool drink.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!