Monday 12 October 2015

M is for Memories, N is for Nature, O is for Outdoors...

Every child should have the right to connect with nature. To go exploring, sploshing, climbing, and rolling in the outdoors, creating memories that’ll last a lifetime.

So says the National Trust, and I agree with them. They have picked up the furore about the nature words disappearing from dictionaries. The latest edition of their magazine has a brilliant article by Robert MacFarlane [I mentioned him here] and on the NT website is a link to this excellent "Wild Words" rap from the Wild Network. I am not really into rapping - but I think this guy gets a load of excellent words into his brief video.



2 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool! Oh and Mr Badger has made his farewell post here!x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!