Sunday 11 October 2015

The Lighthouse

portland bill

In my wrestling and in my doubts, in my failures, You won't walk out.

Your great love will lead me through. You are the peace in my troubled sea,

Fire before us, You're the brightest, You will lead us through the storms.

In the silence You won't let go, in the questions Your truth will hold.

Your great love will lead me through.

You are the peace in my troubled sea, I won't fear what tomorrow brings,

With each morning I'll rise and sing, my God's love will lead me through.You are the peace in my troubled sea,

My Lighthouse, shining in the darkness, I will follow You. My Lighthouse, I will trust the promise, You will carry me safe to shore

[Words – Rend Collective, picture of Portland Bill Lighthouse, Dorset from Daily Mail]

4 comments:

  1. Lovely words. Thank you for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sang this at church a couple of weeks ago and I've found myself humming it or singing it ever since. Lovely song - words and music.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!