Saturday 24 October 2015

The Lighthouse [again]

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about the lighthouse [We sang that song in church last Sunday too]  In the last couple of weeks, I have heard from quite a few people who follow this blog, who are really having a rough time at the minute…hospitals, operations, chemo, family issues, work problems etc.  Some of you are friends I have met and hugged, and known a while – others are friends I only know through the internet [we could pass in the street and not realise it] But you know who you are. Know too that you are loved, and remembered, and prayed for.

This post is for you, with my love.

lighthouse

3 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful post Ang.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ang. Much needed as M has been in hospital all week with a very severe infection, and has been quite distraught at times. He is a little better today and we hope it won't be long before he is home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about M - but I am glad the post is so appropriate for you both xx

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!