Saturday 26 October 2024

Autumn Beauty

 A tray of viola plants only cost me £2.99 from the garden centre back in September. They have been blooming for weeks! Such a pretty display. Humble little flowers which bring great joy, in both Autumn and Spring

I posted about this plant 18 months ago, and used the flower as an inspiration for my cross stitch.

Kirsten and I will be swapping our 'cover stories' in the coming week. My October offering is very different from the piece I did in March 2023.

But I am giving nothing away!





8 comments:

  1. All my Winter pansies have been eaten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if mine survived because they are not at ground level?

      Delete
  2. Love violas and it’s a great idea to have them off ground level. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That little 'haybasket' is proving useful

      Delete
  3. We have a planter on the front step full of winter pansies and small cyclamen, so joyful it makes me smile every time I pass it. Your violas look lovely. I wonder what your next sewing piece is? You are teasing us. Hope you have a good weekend. Regards Sue H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All will be revealed soon [ps thankyou 🧶]

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!