Thursday 15 May 2008

I believe in total immersion!

People have been incredibly kind in answering IM002505-1my appeal for bottle tops for the Holiday Bible Club Crafts. I returned from the Baptist Assembly to find hundreds at the Church, and more arrived last Sunday. I brought them home and left them in the lounge. Unfortunately it appears that not all of them were as clean as they might have been - and the warm weather made this rather apparent. So here is a picture of the bath - full of bottle tops, which have been totally immersed, and thoroughly cleansed. I have about half the number I need, I think - but it's still 73 days to go till Club starts. I have yet to find a willing soul to drill a hole through each top.

The tops have been baptised - now I need them to be made holy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!