Tuesday 3 May 2011

This Is The BBC – And This Is ME!

lancashire

If you go here http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p00g7zx8 and find the spot about 2hr 25 mins into the programme, that is my bit! I never got to hear it live, as that was the moment when Elsie, in her wheelchair, came to talk to me and I had to remove my earbuds. I’m pleased to discover that Joe broadcast the whole interview unedited, but I have decided I don’t like my voice! You can definitely hear the Essex girl in there.

I am abandoning any dreams of a career in radio.

3 comments:

  1. Angela, that was a great interview, you sounded so enthusiastic. There is nothing wrong with your voice,I think we all feel that way about our own voices.
    Jane x
    (not about to put any audio on my blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! So you still have an Essex twang, so what? Well done you. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting Ang. It was lovely to hear your voice again!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!