Saturday 7 January 2012

It’s A Wonderful Loaf!

This is Def Leppard

def_leppard

I am given to understand by my offspring that they are some sort of young person’s beat combo.

This is Dan Lepard

dan lepard

I am given to understand by my offspring that he is a jolly ice chap, and one of the best breadmakers around [they met him in London]

This is his book [given to Bob for Christmas by Steph]

handmadeloaf

This is Bob’s loaf which is sitting on the kitchen table right now

DSCF3191

It looks very impressive, it smells heavenly – but I have strict instructions not to eat it- it is a vital part of tomorrow’s All-Age Service at church!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about Def Leppard...but the loaf looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out fantastically well! No need to eat funny bread this week then?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bread looks amazing! I'm going to show Mr Sft for inspiration.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!