Thursday 25 June 2015

Goodbye Dawn…

P1000589

This morning my friend Dawn died in the Leicester Royal Infirmary, after a long, courageous fight against cancer. I will always remember her smile, her love, her faith, her great sense of humour – and I will treasure this picture of her with her beloved Lee, at our Farewell Party in January.

Loving wife, brilliant mother, caring daughter, gifted teacher, true friend – Dawn will be greatly missed by so many people. I am so glad I was able to spend time with you last Thursday evening – and that on Saturday you had your birthday celebration with your family.

Thoughts and prayers especially with Lee and the boys, and the rest of your family right now. May God comfort them and surround them with His love and peace.

RIP Dawn Taylor 20.06.1970 – 25.06.2015

13 comments:

  1. So very sorry to read this, and sincere condolences to you and all who knew and loved her. Much, much too young - life can be cruel - may she rest in peace, and may memories be a source of comfort to those who love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry for the loss of your friend Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My deepest sympathies on the loss of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your sad loss, how good that she was able to have her birthday celebrations with her family, and that you were able to visit her last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the loss of your friend. Sympathies to you,Lee and all who knew her. Rest in peace Dawn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad.
    One minute they're here and the next they're gone. Life is fragile, we should cherish every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sad news. Sending love and prayers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart goes out to you and your dear friend's family- such a hard place for you all right now. My prayers are for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqui - I know that you especially will understand what this family is going through right now. God bless you x

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!